Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Partying

You will be invited to lots of parties. I encourage you to dabble into them, see if they are for you.

They were never for me, and I quickly grew to hate them. Yes, they are times of socialization and drunkeness, but I am going to sit on my high horse for 3 seconds and say that a girl who is drunk every weekend (or at all, actually) just tells me that she is distasteful. I then leave.

The first time I got drunk was on my 21st birthday. A lot of people were excited to see me drink at all because I don't drink.

I hate the taste of alcohol (yes, this includes beer). You are free to try, but be smart about it. Don't drive, and certainly don't go home with some boy.

People who succeed in college may party hard, but they study even harder.

I never partied, so I didn't have to study hard.

ShareThis