Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Avoid "CC"

My friend tells me CC means "campus couple," but he did say that avoid having a boyfriend/girlfriend your first year. I have never heard of this acronym, but it serves its purpose just the same.

What does this mean?

Well, you know that I had a long term relationship (that went too long, but I admit that I did not suffer as much as the next person). However, I think that most people will agree that focusing on making friends and keeping up with all your classes and random activities will do you better than to not make friends and instead only see one person most of the time. Common sense, yes?

It's nice when you share quality time with a person though, but I would just recommend that you get a boyfriend after weighing the pros/cons CONSIDERABLY, especially during your freshman year when you're just settling into college life.

Don't restrict yourself like I did.

Sigh.

No comments:

ShareThis