Thursday, March 5, 2009

Keep track of Facebook friends

Facebook is your opportunity, as you know, to keep in contact with all the people that you meet while in college. It has been a sort of salvation for me after I moved across the globe to Singapore, and then I realize something important:

I don't remember how I met half of these people!!

OK, I admit that I was a bit of a social butterfly during college and somehow managed to have over 1400 friends on Facebook, so this much is to be expected. It's too much of a hassle to do right now and input how I know the person, but maybe one day I shall.

So, take care of that option that tells you how you know the person. It will help you again later! People from your elementary school and junior high school will also look for you (or you look for them).

No comments:

ShareThis