Friday, March 13, 2009

Post-It Notes

Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms about doodling (and therefore) wasting paper.

However, I realized in a French class and a Latin class, that I could simply use a big post-it note instead of a full sheet of paper for any translation that I didn't have to turn into the teacher/TA (that's "teaching assistant," for you newbies).

Also, I used post-it notes to hand out delegated tasks to my teammates whenever I was in charge of a project. The note serves as a constant reminder (and always make sure you have a copy of what the note actually says before you give it away) to the person to get something done. 

If you want to justify this to your TA who suddenly says that you have to turn in your work, say that you're being environmentally conscious. If he/she cannot read it, tell him/her that you'll type it up and give it to them (since the work is already done) by the end of the day.

At the end of the day, just be awesome. Be magical. Create the trend (or at least, be the first one). 

No comments:

ShareThis