Saturday, February 21, 2009

Set aside an hour every week to clean your room/apartmentCleaning

I never did this, and my apartment became an endless pit until I couldn't take it any more. 

The worst of all the pits accumulated during those hated exam times (which is entirely reasonable), so during the stress free periods, I would clean these up (and play pool, but that's irrelevant).

This is to keep your sanity.

This means: 
  • no food laying around
  • a visible carpet/floor
  • a rolly chair that does not roll on paper, clothing, or (heaven forbid) trash
When I had my awesome apartment, I would wake up very early and make my neighbors (well, I assume) angry because I would "iRobot" the place while I shower. 

AUTOMATIC VACCUUM CLEANERS RULE!!!

2 comments:

CH1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CH1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

ShareThis